Catholic Social Services Victoria strategic plan for 2017-2019
The Council at Catholic Social Services Victoria recently finalised a strategic plan for 2017-2019.
The key strategic objectives for the period are:
1. Better outcomes for people who are disadvantaged and vulnerable.
a. To improve policy settings and provision of services by the Catholic community.
2. A resilient Catholic Social Services sector that responds effectively to its changing environment.
b. To foster collaboration between member organisations.
c. To build the capacity and capability of the sector.
3. Catholic Social Teaching making a difference.
d. To engage members in how Catholic Social Teaching impacts what we do and how we do it.
4. Prevent and respond to child sexual abuse within the Catholic Church and organisations.
e. To achieve best practice in member organisations and the broader church.
5. Effective communication and engagement with Church and community.
Comments and queries are welcome to Denis Fitzgerald, Executive Director, on (03) 9287 5569 or email email@example.com.